BRANCH OUT AND CONNECT WITH THE OAKRIDGE BUSINESS COMMUNITY.
AUTOMOTIVE: repair, dealership, car wash
CONSTRUCTION: fence, roofing, remodel, flooring, general contractor, monuments
DISTRIBUTION: raw materials, vending, aerospace
ENTERTAINING & PLANNING: event venue, event planner, rentals, florist
HEALTHCARE: physician, surgeon, dentist, orthodontist, counselor, chiropractor, spa, beauty
MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM): personal care, fitness
MUSIC: bands, recording studio, private lessons
NON-PROFIT: certified 501c3 charities
PET CARE: veterinarian, kennel
PROFESSIONAL CREATIVE SERVICES: advertising & marketing, graphic & web design, social media, photography
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: accountant, attorney, consulting, financial planning, architect, interior design
REAL ESTATE & INSURANCE: agents, brokers, title company
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SERVICES: cleaning, electrical, plumbing, heating & air, landscaping, painter, pool
RESTAURANT & BAKERY: dining, catering, bar
SHOPPING & MERCHANDISE: boutique, gifts, monograming, shopping center
SPORTS & FITNESS: gym, sports court, personal trainer, equipment, golf course
TRAVEL: agent, jet service
To list your business on the Oakridge Pages website, there is a one time list fee of $150.00. The listing fee will cover your business listing for 12 months. Each listing will be up for renewal every 12 months from your initial payment. That is less than $13 a month to have your business at the tip of the fingers of the Oakridge community!
The Oakridge Parents Club gets 60% of each listing fee.
DO YOU KNOW THESE OAKRIDGE BUSINESSES?
Let's support these Oakridge families!
Oakridge Pages is a centralized location of small businesses with ties to The Oakridge School. We encourage our Oakridge family to use Oakridge Pages as your first resource when seeking a needed service. The school offers a large business community from not only our current Oakridge parents, but also grandparents and family, alumni and Oakridge friends.
The Oakridge School is a family in every sense of the word. And as the adage goes, "family takes care of family." The Oakridge Pages is an extension of the supportive environment our children benefit from everyday. Let's support our Oakridge community and their businesses.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW...
1. Each time a business pays to list their business in Oakridge Pages, Oakridge Parents Club receives a portion of the listing fee.
2. The businesses listed in Oakridge Pages are either part of the Oakridge community (alumni, parents, grandparents, etc) or have been invited by someone in the Oakridge community. If you know of a GREAT local business, refer them to Oakridge Pages - we want to know who they are! Each listing clearly shows the Oakridge connection with both a color bar and text.
3. Each listing is manually reviewed and approved by an Oakridge Pages administrator prior to being active on the site. We aim to keep the site free of questionable content.
4. Every business owner pays the same listing fee. No one can pay more to show up "on the top", larger, or in multiple categories. Listings will be rotated on a weekly bases on the home page in the "Do you know these Oakridge businesses" section.
5. You can access Oakridge Pages via iPhone or Android devices by downloading the Oakridge School app. A direct link to the site is provided on left hand side of the menu.
6. Your support of the businesses that have chosen to list on Oakridge Pages is important! Support those businesses that support Oakridge!
INTERESTED IN A LISTING ?
Please fill out the contact form and we will send an email with a link to a password protected page. The page will include a simple form to gather your business information, images and payment.
Thank you for supporting the Oakridge Pages and the Oakridge Parents Club.